Feb 28, 2010

Auntie Hayley did good

Andre and Carter love bath time more than anyone I have ever, or will ever, meet. They definitely didn't learn their bathing habits from me. (Who needs to shower every day or every other day for that matter?) Anyway, because they love bath time and because I love them more than they could know, I got them these awesome towels for Christmas. When they posted this pic on their blog, my heart melted. I really don't think it gets much cuter. I mean, have you ever wanted to hug two monsters more than this?

3 comments:

  1. I want both of those towels. Do they come in grown up size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a freakin cute post. Those boys parents must be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, the parents are good looking but the dad has a BIG head;)

    ReplyDelete