May 17, 2010

A Tribute to Booooka


Boooke, also known as Becca Michealsen, turned 23 yesterday. This makes her older than me, however, what makes her wiser is that, 2 days ago, she graduated college...finally. I wish I could have been with her to celebrate her cute face and gangly legs but instead, I stared at this picture, because it reminds me of nearly every reason I love our friendship:
  • We love to dance
  • We are serious (game faces) about dancing
  • On July 31st we will dance our hearts out to celebrate love
  • She gave me the dress she is wearing

Congrats on being done with college and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear dear friend. I am counting down to your return on May 25th.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture of you two. there is NO joking around when it comes to you two on the dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you little lady. See you soon? Very soon? Less than a week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG. Please? I'm dying for an update... begging...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, what do I have to do to get you to update your blog? Seriously? Don't you love me anymore?

    ReplyDelete