Mar 17, 2010

A Bike-on-a-Bike


I was outside of work on the phone when this guy just cruised on by acting as if things were normal. I had a number of things I wanted to tell him but mostly, "don't look at me as if what you are doing isn't strange. I will take a picture if I want. You are a freak." Don't hear me wrong, it's not that I don't like him but it isn't everyday that you see this, and he was coming off as if he was just going for a bike ride. Clearly, that is not the case. It's a bike-on-a-bike ride. Duh, guy.
I may have been more baffled than was necessary but I just couldn't help but wonder...who helped him up on there? Did he climb a ladder? What happens when he wants to stop and get off? When he hits a red light? Does he have two bike locks or one? Does he read a lot of Dr. Seuss?
I just wanted to follow him for a mile even. Watch how he adjusts to certain situations. See other people's reactions to him. Maybe people would even follow him with me. I almost picture it like one of those commercials where one person starts noticing and then (cue the music) it becomes a phenomenom and, all of a sudden, a huge crowd is chasing him.
That's just me.
But, if you have ever wondered what a bike on a bike would be like, this is for you.

2 comments:

  1. You would think he would be wearing two helmets pasted on top of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didnt mention that you were on the phone with ME... and you were tripping out! haha!

    love you

    ReplyDelete