Feb 14, 2010

The approval of High Schoolers


I love being a Younglife leader, I really do. One of the best things about high school students is the way they choose to show their affection for you. Thursday morning I woke up, running late for work, walked out my door to the sight of one of these unique displays of affection. Sure, some people may think this is a practical joke intended to be cruel or obnoxious, but this colorful mess could not have made me happier (or on time for work). With the help of the boys upstairs (notice the word "poop' on my trunk), they did some impressive work. I hope they think their $30 of post-it notes was well spent, because besides the 2am memories that they made, they gave me this priceless feeling of affection. If you get pranked, it means you are "in", and from the pictures below, I am think we can all agree, surely, they must love me.

Jolie's car:




My car:
A note to the culprits (Anne and Sadye): Just because we didn't get mad, doesn't mean we won't get even. Love you guys.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, Hayley - I got a giggling and squealing prank call from the girls on my basketball team, and I could not have felt more loved. I'm jealous of your post-it car, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally added a link to your blog on my site. Feel the love. :) Drew and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete